It is our vision to provide our children with an exceptional education, underpinned by Christian values, which develops well-rounded citizens equipped with the knowledge and skills to make a positive contribution to our local community and the wider world.
- To create a safe and nurturing environment where our children are able to thrive;
- To ensure all members of the school community feel valued and appreciated;
- To provide children with a motivating curriculum which meets the needs of all learners;
- To broaden children’s understanding and appreciation of the wider world and the different communities within it;
- To provide a wide range of opportunities for children to develop new talents, interests and skills;
- To ensure our staff and children believe in their own ability and have high aspirations for themselves and each other;
- To develop our children as independent, resilient learners with an appreciation of the value of hard work and challenge;
- To promote positive behaviour through developing our children’s independence in making the right choices;
- To give our children a voice in their learning and across the school, promoting a sense of belonging and community;
- To promote the development of social skills which will support the building of positive relationships;
- To provide the children with a stimulating learning environment which supports learning.